Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What happens when he sits and thinks.

 
Are we going some where dad?

What happens when he sits and thinks? Since we farm in different places, he figures out how to move equipment efficiently. If the weather ever quits off and on again raining, we're going to mow hay. The first fields due are little grass patches, too small to do with the tractor and nine foot swather.

Hence using the horse mower.

 
 And the fore cart with the rake. The rake is already delivered and waiting, so we don't have to hook it onto the back of the fore cart. Just as well, I think he'd've done it.
 
Okay, Mom, what're we waiting for now???
 
Checking to see if I'm doing okay at the other end of the train.
 
We're drove out in two parts and came back with just the cart.  A lovely Memorial Day outing.

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this rain!! great post!! cheers - clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Regina! I really enjoyed our time together. I just posted about it. I linked to your blog, so maybe you'll get a few more hits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that Feather and Besty are such tubs right now that even Mr. Cranky thinks they're fat. And that second to last pic of Feather... She looks kinda like a perception altered fat wiener dog: all belly, no legs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came from Jackie's blog. So nice to meet you. I love your blog.

    God bless and have a wonderful day.

    I stopped earlier and joined your following then lost my connection. So I am back to leave you a message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the kind comments. We do love our fat Fjords and farming with them.

    ReplyDelete